Tuesday, January 20, 2009

2009 God Message To President Obama, an Answer to Jacob Riddle

Hear ye this word which I take up against you, even a lamentation, O house of Israel.
The virgin of Israel is fallen; she shall no more rise: she is forsaken upon her land; there is none to raise her up.

LastDayWatchers you have seen how the May 15th Prophecy with 100% accuracy & exact detail have reveled the truth of God Word so that you his people will know the precise meaning of His Word.


The May 15th Prophecy have written & recorded a clear and precise record that only a foolish man denies.

But the great thing about that is; even the foolish people can't go back and click on any link throughout the May 15th Prophecy and point out any prophecy that has been a lie!,

Not one!

When no one else in the history of Christianity have been able to tell you the exact meaning to Daniel 8:9

OUT OF ONE OF THEM came forth a little horn which waxed exceeding great toward the south and toward the east and toward the pleasant land.


When no one else in the history of Christianity have been able to tell you the exact meaning to Habakkuk 2:5

Yea also, because he transgresseth by wine, he is a proud man, neither keepeth at home, who enlargeth his desire as hell, and is as death, and cannot be satisfied, but gathereth unto him all nations, and heapeth unto him all people

The May 15th Prophecy have!, and those of you who have the Spirit Of God and are wise know; I bare witness to the truth!

And now the May 15th Prophecy is reaching it culmination point with 100% accuracy when it tell you to read every word I write because this is God's Word unto President Barack Hussein Obama

God has called you for this time and this moment, is it a bless thing to enter into a house that has been cursed by God own hands?

Thus saith the Lord God

Seek ye me that ye may live, and turn BACK that you may seek me; do not go FORWARD onto Beth-El, neither go FORWARD unto Gilgal, nor FORWARD unto Beersheba
 

Rather turn BACK and seek Him who have set the star Rigol in the foot of Orion to woundedst the head out of the house of the wicked, by discovering the foundation unto the neck.Selah

Thou have seen the treachery of your predecessor who is a pawn of Satan

Thou have seen that he did go forth to set up Beth-El, and he did entered unto Gilgal to lay at the the alter of Beer-Sheba

Which has cause me to curse his house, the White House and the entire nation from which I will not stay my hand

Therefore if you say within your heart "I will not look BACK to see the treachery of my brother, instead I will look FORWARD that I may deal with strenuous times"


Then will I liken You into as a man who's father is away from the house, and the man get up to go FORWARD to work, when leaving the house he hears the screams of his mother being rape by a thief

Who entered the house with thievery, to desecrate, to plunder, to rob & rape

I will liken you unto a man that fail to turn back, but instead goes forward unto work

When I visit with judgment, shall the Lord judge only the thief who desecrate, plunders, rob & rape?

Shall the Lord exonerate the man who went FORWARD to work?


I will not!, for you are complicit! 
Surly that man will go Forward to work unto Bethel, to Gilgal and unto Beersheba

Then will I; The Lord Of Host; shall cause my curse that I did place on the house of the pawn of Satan; I will cause my curse to be magnified threefold yea even four

And I The Lord Of Host; shall expand my curse with my hand unto you and your family

I will punish you for all of your iniquities

But if you shall say within your heart

I will turn BACK", "even though the sanctity of my mother bed has been violated, I will turn BACK to bring dignity with the restoration of justice; by the helping of a son

Then will I; The Lord Of Host shall bless the chambers from which thou are; to be an office of exploitation for the righteousness of my people when your enemies gather around about you to usurp your decrees & authority

And you and your family shall live and I The Lord that calleth for the water of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The Lord is his name; shall Bless you and thy family abundantly

Thus the Lord Of Host has spoken!

LastDayWatchers I beseech you read the book of Amos particularly the 5th chapter which speak about the time of the Obama Administration.

Because Amos, Lamentations, Jeremiah, the time of Jacob's Trouble and the Syrian prophecy all tie in together.

With that backdrop I revel to you an answer to the riddle I left for you in the post titled "The Time of Jacob's Trouble"

Here is the riddle

"Before 4 of 44 and in 5 of Fatima"

The meaning are these

4 is the number the May 15th Prophecy have shown you is the number that represent the WHOLE WORLD (See: September & The Selah Section)

By which God will send forth fire to try the WHOLE WORLD.

4 is also the number that represent the number of years that make up a 1 term of the presidency of the United States who are of the tribe of Manasseh.

44 is the number of President Barack Obama
(44 is a dual number meaning 2 terms)

5 is the number of grace and the opposite of grace is no-grace or judgment

5 is also the number of Popes the church will be in since the unfaithfulness to obey the voice given unto the blessed children of Fatima.

The interpretation, therefore, is this

Before the 2nd term of President Obama, you will see Pope Benedict XVI assassinated and the Conclave of the College of Cardinals will elect the 5th Pope of Fatima who will be possessed by the Spirit Of Iniquity

He shall be joined along with his twin spirit; who is the Beast; 

These 2 shall go to deceive the whole world and take them unto perdition

With 100% accuracy you shall see, God has set the timer

President Obama, you are now on the clock!