Monday, February 15, 2016

2016 God's Promise to Leon and The Reader running to the Standing Place of My Word

God has given through the Spirit the utterance of wisdom and also the utterance of knowledge according to the same Spirit for the Lord God does nothing without 1st revealing his secret to his servants the prophets, therefore no prophecy was ever produced by the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit, therefore their prophecy is TRUE and CORRECT
LastDayWatchers as I was standing upon my post watching, I was compelled in my spirit when a light shined upon me with great brightness overcoming my vision not in pain but in joy; then God spoke unto me 
Leon, I AM leading your way, My Word is the path, you are walking in it, therefore you are blessed for finding your strength in My Word while traveling the roads that lead to our temple, you have My light and My truth leading you to the holy hill of our dwelling, you are a pillar written upon with My New Name 
Even while possessing little strength you have observed My Word and you have not renounce My Name, therefore I have called you to write down the revelation My Word has given you plainly to speaks of the end which will not prove false, while it seem slow in materializing you know it will be fulfilled exactly as My Word has promised; according to the exact hour of my coming 
There will be a few readers, running with the Word of My Patience and will enter unto the door opened unto everlasting life
 Many others I will come quickly upon to have their faith tested, least I fight against them with the sword of my mouth during the great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds for they shall not know the hour I will counsel them to get from me gold tried and refined in the fire.
Therefore unto the herald I have given you this PROPHETIC WORD more FULLY CONFIRMED, to which you will DO WELL to PAY ATTENTION as to a LAMP SHINING in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts
Therefore run to the standing place and you will see the curse My Word has place on the house of the Pawn of Satan George W Bush and his family just as My Word have promised.

Here is the Truth     

The Iraq war was a disaster, it was a mistake, we spent $2 trillion, thousands of lives, thousands of lives, wounded warriors who we love all over the place.



What do we have? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Iran is taking over Iraq as sure as you’re sitting there. And that’s the way it is, so it was a huge mistake. Whether people like it or not. and I’m the only one with the vision to have said don’t do it. And I wasn’t even a politician when I said that.” 

 “Something’s going to have to happen with the party or we’re going to lose yet another election, I’m not even doing it to win election, I’m doing it out of common sense, the war was a horrible thing, if we’re not going to admit that, you’re going to have yet another election where the Democrats are going to win. 

The May 15th Prophecy pointed out to you that Jeb Bush would shamble forward through Iowa and New Hampshire like the most preppily-dressed zombie on “The Walking Dead.”

  "This campaign is not dead, we’re going on to South Carolina." Bush said, Zombies don’t know they are dead until you drive a stake through their brains, the voting results will be the stakes

  The greatest sin from which there is no salvation, is to be unrepentant; leaving you down the path of continual lying. 

 The U.S. national case of God's curse upon the Pawn of Satan George W Bush is perfectly illustrated in this video

At 2:10 Matt Laurer ask "Did you ask yourself what more could I have done to prevent the attack from happening?" 
http://on.today.com/1Pl2nsa 
George W Bush responds at the 2:15 with a long "Hummmmm" 
(which normally happen when you are about to tell a lie)

"No there just wasn't any solid intelligence on this that gave us a warning" 

 The real truth reveled inside the +May 15th Prophecy  is that George Tenet and Cofer Black pitched a plan, in the spring of 2001, called “The Blue Sky paper” 
 Also Rich Blee warned "There will be significant terrorist attacks against the United States in the coming weeks or months, the attacks will be spectacular, they may be multiple; Al Qaeda's intention is the destruction of the United States"

 What happened about that warning? 

“It remains incomprehensible, how is it that you could warn senior people so many times and nothing actually happened.” 

 Causing american's to most mind about that of George W. Bush, is he never apologized, 

He never came before the American people and said, I was elected to keep you safe and I didn’t, therefore I'm sorry, 

 Which is the real reason Jeb is polling in single digits everywhere, and that reason’s name is George W. Bush.

Additionally the second largest expansion of the federal government came under the stewardship of President Bush 43 with the GOP in control of both the House and the Senate.
 Since 2008, the growth has exploded, with more debt added during the Obama administration than all others combined, since 2010, the GOP leadership has approved every single spending measure 

 Therefore 

 Donald Trump is the future of the Republican Party 
 Trump is sui generis, unlike any candidate of recent times, his success is attributable not only to his stance on issues, but to his persona, his defiance of political correctness, his relish of political combat 

  See what happen next with 100% accuracy written here at LastDayWatchers 
God's lion has roared, who will not fear?, the Lord GOD has spoken; who can but prophesy!