Friday, October 21, 2016

2016 The 3 Messages 2 The Supreme Leader, The Rotten One and Donald J Trump

LasDayWatchers, as I was standing upon my post watching and waiting to see what the Lord would say. 

Then The Word of the Lord came to me saying, Watchman write a message to 
The Supreme Leader Khamenei

You are a placeholder reflecting light, you have said the U.S. presidential race and issues two candidates raised is a typical result of lack of spirituality and faith among those in power

I Am have shown my watchman the Beast will rise from to assume power from your office, not the exile Monarchy rule of the kingly line of Mohammad Reza Shah Pahlavi, to fulfill the scripture of 
Daniel chapter 11 verse 21


And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give honor of the kingdom


A contemptible creature will succeed but will not be given recognition as king, therefore watch the typical results from your President Hassan Rouhani 

Again The Word of the Lord came to me saying, Watchman write a message to 
The Rotten One Hillary Rodham Clinton

You are a zombie rotten to the core, for I know your transgression, how you say one thing and you do another and that you shared in the decision to bring violence to the cities to make men afraid.

I know that you belong to The house of the Pawn of Satan 
George W Bush
Bill & Hillary Clinton
Jeb Bush Mitt Romney John McCain
(various underlings Lindsey Graham, Paul Wolfowitz, Richard Pearl Elliott Abrams just to name a few)    

Do you not know that it is I the Lord of Host who have brought down the house of the Pawn of Satan with my own hand as a perpetual seal ?

Therefore you should know that it is the Lord of Host which set up Kings and maketh Rulers, I have sworn in My Word regarding your house that you will be utterly defeated

Again the Word of the Lord came to me saying, Watchman write a message to Donald J Trump 

You are The Dealmaker appointed to do exploits, to fight for the righteousness of my people, for the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits. 

Therefore know when the deal to the treaty is done He will make various alliances, minds will be filled with evil intentions and will trade lies with one another at the same table. 

But it will not succeed, for there is still an end at the appointed time, therefore see what happen next with 100% accuracy inside the May 15th Prophecy written here at LastDayWatchers