Monday, May 15, 2017

2017 I AM WILL COME, THE GREAT PROMISE, THE GREAT SIGN, THE GREAT TRIBULATION


I AM The LORD OF HOSTS declares THIS GENERATION will not disappear until all this take place 

Leon My watchman, holding your gaze upon the lesson of My patience with the expectant endurance that I give you, I AM keeping you safe from the hour of trial which is coming upon the whole world to test all who dwell on the earth. 

The wicked shall do wickedly: and NONE of the wicked shall understand, BUT THE WISE SHALL UNDERSTAND.

Therefore Amram and Jochebed of Levi and Moses; knew EXACTLY when I AM, the Deliverer WILL COME, telling Moses I AM. 

I AM promised deliverance, therefore the 3 wise men knew EXACTLY when I AM WILL COME, by reason of their knowledge of the Stars that declare the righteousness of 
I AM. 
Therefore knowing I AM WILL CALL UNTO THE HEAVENS FROM ABOVE, AND TO THE EARTH, TO JUDGE MY PEOPLE. 

Gather my saints together unto me; those that have made a covenant with me by sacrifice, always praying to be found worthy to stand before JESUS WHO IS THE SON OF MAN.

THE HEAVENS SHALL DECLARE 
my righteousness, 
I AM THE JUDGE. SELAH 

I AM have placed SELAH, at the end of that promise, for you to pause and calmly think of that, it will be in September when I AM keeping 
THE GREAT PROMISE 


THE GREAT SIGN, a warning of an ominous and frightening future event appeared in heaven, a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet, and on her head a crown of twelve stars, the world will witness in heaven an event of great significance, seeing a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon beneath her feet, and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 

I AM have set in alignment with Virgo, the 9 stars of Leo along with Mercury, Mars, and Venus above her head and Jupiter passing through her legs "being with child" and the moon at her feet all occurring on September 23, 2017
I AM; then will I send unto Judah (Israel) my light bearers Elijah and Moses to illuminate the darkness of thy works, to THE WAY and THE TRUTH of MY WORD

I AM pouring out MY WRATH to the Jews first, then the Gentile as it is written, THEN SHALL YOU SEE HIM WHOM THOU HAVE PIERCED COMING IN THE CLOUD WITH GREAT POWER
 
THE GREAT TRIBULATION, 
THE WRATH OF GOD, 
THE END OF SIN of this world, 
THE BEGINNING OF RIGHTEOUSNESS, WILL COME! 
To You we give thanks, LORD GOD OMNIPOTENT, THE ONE who is THE WAY from everlasting to everlasting, for assuming the high sovereignty and the great powers that are Yours and for beginning to reign, 

With 100% Accuracy written inside the May 15th Prophecy at LastDayWatchers